Saturday, May 26, 2012

My First Box

I got my very first Birchbox box (hmmmmm.... that's redundant) in the mail the other day.   For those who don't know me, I'm not what you'd call .... adventurous when it comes to beauty products.  I pretty much just wash my face and put on some cheap lotion.  I've been wanting to make a little more of an effort lately and decided that signing up for Birchbox would be a good way to get to experiment with new products.



This month's box included :
Color Club nail polish in Disco Nap (a shimmery gold color)


Dr. Jart + Waterfuse Beauty Base Cream (a moisturizer, serum, sunscreen, and tint all in one)
Stila Sparkle Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Curacao (a pretty sparkly blue)
Kerastase Cristalliste Luminere Liquide (some sort of hair smoothing serum)
Kerastase Cristalliste Bain Cristal (shampoo)
Kerastase Cristalliste Lait Cristal (conditioner)
A really cute XOXO notecard

I am really enjoying the Dr. Jart + and am considering purchasing a full bottle of it  It makes my skin look fresh and even.  Plus, it has SPF which I love.  The nail polish isn't my usual color (I usually have reds and pinks on my feet) so it's taking some getting used to.  It's pretty though.  I haven't tried anything else yet, and I don't know how to put on eyeliner (*gasp* I know) so I can't really tell about anything else yet.  I'm going to try all the Kerastase products soon, so I'll let you all know.

If you're interested, head over to Birchbox and sign up.  It's $10 a month and worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment