Thursday, September 13, 2012

Gratitude Thursday // The Little Things


Some weeks are harder than others.  Some weeks it just the little things that get you through the days, the hours, the minutes.  With that in mind, here's a list of 10 things that I'm grateful for right now.

1)  I'm grateful for the perfect fall weather so far - sunny with a little crispness to the air
2)  I'm grateful that I got 17 great years with my mother
3)  I'm grateful that I've gotten 11 months with a great man - and will hopefully get many more
4)  I'm grateful that I found a job that I really like
5)  I'm grateful that I have everything I need in life - a quite a bit of what I want
6)  I'm grateful for the travel I've gotten to do already
7)  I'm grateful that I get to live in a beautiful part of the country
8)  I'm grateful that I am able to try things out and explore who I am without pressure
9)  I'm grateful for all the events in my life, good and bad, that have made me who I am
10) I'm grateful for growing up in an environment that fostered my love of reading and learning

What are you grateful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment