Thursday, May 31, 2012

Gratitude Thursday



I can't say that I will have a gratefulness post every Thursday, but I will try to at least once a month.  I am still working on having more gratitude in my life, so I thought I'd start today.









I am grateful for this little guy - Stormy Hurricane.  No matter how bad my day is or how bad of a mood I'm in, Stormy can make it all better.  There is nothing like unconditional love to brighten your day.  Just take a look at those big brown puppy dog eyes.









I'm grateful that I live somewhere full of natural beauty.  I LOVE being outdoors and I am so lucky to live in an area where getting away from the hustle and bustle is possible.  I love being able to walk out my door and be a minute or two from the middle of nowhere.

The smell of sunlight hitting leaves, dirt, pine needles, and the sweet smell of flowers.  I wish that there was a way to accurately capture that smell in a candle.  I would buy no other scent.

1 comment:

  1. I love this! I'm adding it to my Friday Roundup on schmutzinmyhead.com!

    ReplyDelete