Friday, June 1, 2012

35 by 35 List

I've been inspired by different life/bucket lists that I've been reading out there.  I created a life list before, but I am one of those people that need a definite time line.  I figured just over 7 years would be the perfect amount of time to complete these.


Some are easy (such as 29) and some will take a little more effort (such as 35).   I wanted a good mix between the two so that I wouldn't get overwhelmed.



35th Birthday - July 13, 2019

  1. Go skinny dipping
  2. Complete the Zombie 5k
  3. Climb a mountain
  4. Play laser tag
  5. Take a photography class
  6. Throw a wedding
  7. Pet a penguin
  8. Host a dinner party
  9. Go geocaching
  10. Take a kickboxing class
  11. Re-read the Harry Potter series  (Started!)
  12. Go to a pagan retreat/festival
  13. Go to a semi-pro or pro hockey game
  14. Buy a piece of art with an interesting story behind it
  15. Get a professional massage
  16. See The Nutcracker
  17. Take a road trip
  18. Read 100 books recommended to me (Started!)
  19. Go Whitewater Rafting
  20. Sing at a Karaoke bar
  21. Open an Esty store
  22. Go to Argentina
  23. Learn Sign Language
  24. Volunteer for Habitat for Humanity
  25. Avoid fast food for 6 months
  26. Go to a zoo or aquarium
  27. Become debt free
  28. Get my fortune told
  29. Go camping
  30. Create a photo book of my favorite poem
  31. Take pole dancing lessons
  32. Get a degree/certificate
  33. Participate in an Archaeology dig
  34. Take Corey to my favorite places in Colorado
  35. Help plan a fundraising event

1 comment:

  1. Awesome list! Most seem like they'd take a little bit of effort to plan, but you should be able to achieve them all easily. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete