Wednesday, July 11, 2012

A Few Books

 

 * I recieved a copy of both of these books for free as a member of Bzzagent.com.  The only requirement is that I write an honest review, good or bad.*


The Hangman's DaughterThe Hangman's Daughter by Oliver Pötzsch
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I REALLY enjoyed this book. I liked how it wove together history, action, suspense and a little bit of romance. It starts off strong, really grabbing you and pulling you in, and keeps you hooked for the entire ride. There were twists that I didn't see coming, which is what I like in a book. I don't want to know in the first five minutes "who dun it".

I highly recommend it to just about anyone who enjoys a good book.

The Dark Monk: A Hangman's Daughter Tale (Hangman's Daughter, #2)The Dark Monk: A Hangman's Daughter Tale by Oliver Pötzsch
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book was almost as good as the first. Although I couldn't quite get into the story as much as I did The Hangman's Daughter, it did keep me reading right along. The twists and turns kept me guessing, and the action was great and kept the story fast paced (which was good).

I am definitely recommending this book to all the readers I know. I can't wait the read the next one in the series.


FYI : I used Goodreads.com to write my reviews and keep track of the books I have/want to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment