Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Dong, Where is My Automobile?

It's been a car couple of days recently.  It started out when Corey bought himself a new car.  It's a 2009 Dodge Caliber.  It's pretty darn nice too.  I'm  not a huge fan of the red interior stuff, but that's what made him happy (silly boy).


 Sunday afternoon was a cleaning kinda day.  To be honest, I'm not sure the last time I cleaned the car that much.  Vacuuming, took out all the trash, bought new floor mats, and put new air fresheners in it.  It looks really great.  Almost as good as new.  Oh - plus my baby got a bath.  She's all nice and shiny.

Then, yesterday, I had to spend $160.00 registering my car in the new town.  And tonight I'm getting an oil change and state inspection.  So more money down the drain. 

And when am I going to be able to start saving money?

No comments:

Post a Comment