Wednesday, August 1, 2012

New Start

Things in my life have been going rather well lately.  If you follow me on Twitter, you already know that I found a job last week.  I'm a real estate legal secretary for a title company here in town.  It's an extremely busy company and there is always work to be done, so the days go by pretty quickly.  I'm enjoying having a good paying job too.

Corey and I are doing great.  With stressing about money gone, our relationship is better than ever.  We are able to go out and have fun, eat out and just generally enjoy each other's company.  Heck - this week we're even heading to the state fair to spend an evening riding the rides.  As long as they have the Thunder Bolt I'll be happy.  That one's my favorite, followed closely by the Tilt-a-Whirl

Corey, Milana and I on the Tilt-a-Whirl
I feel like things are looking up.  I feel like my life is starting to really head in the direction I want it to.  Next goal in life : Start saving some money for traveling, unexpected expenses, and just piece of mind.  Anyone have any good money saving tips?

No comments:

Post a Comment