Saturday, September 22, 2012

End of Summer

Well, the weather is definitely turning colder and the Sugar Maples are starting to turn red.  I guess it's official.  Summer is over ..... BOO!!!!!

Now, since I know I didn't do that great on my Summer To Do List, I think it's only appropriate to ignore the fact that it ever existed.   Who's with me?!?!  Huh?  I just linked it?  Well then...... be that way.

Maine Fall 2011
 Moving on to planning some wicked awesome fall fun.  First - fall is the season that Corey and I met and fell in love in (awwwwwwwww).  It has always been my favorite season, now more so than ever.  Since we had our first date (October 10th) at a corn maze, I'd really love to do one around our anniversary this year.  I'd also like to get around to decorating the house and carving a pumpkin for Halloween.  Maybe even hit up the King Richard's Faire this year.

Love me some jousting! King Richard's Faire 2010
Other than that, I think I'm going to play it by ear.  I'm hoping to move into an apartment in a couple weeks (more on that as new happens) and getting moved ... again.... is going to be a lot of work.  I can't wait to get into my own place again.  It's getting a little ... uncomfortable around my aunt's house.

What are your favorite fall activities? 

No comments:

Post a Comment