Monday, October 15, 2012

Celebrate Good Times

To celebrate our first anniversary, I took Corey to a local corn maze.  Our first date on October 10, 2011 was a I corn maze, so I thought I was being super cute.  Corey on the other hand said "You're so predictable.  We don't have to do the same thing every time."  I reminded him since it was our first anniversary, there was no other time and that he was being a buttface and hurting my feelings.

I swear - You try to do something nice and romantic......


It was a little chilly and cloudy, but definitely a lot of fun.  This maze was smaller than I expected but still hard.  There were no dead ends.  They made every path loop back on itself.  We ended up going around in circles way too many times.  On the plus side, you get a free ice cream cone when you complete the maze.  Yum!

There was also a small petting zoo type area.  They had some goats, horses and alpacas.  I think that they probably have more during the warmer weather since there were a few empty cages.

All in all, even with Corey hurting my feelings a bit, we had a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment