Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Update

So ... I sort of fell of the face of the earth for a bit.  Oops!  But, I was impressively productive during this time, crossing a few things off my to-do list.

First, I updated my design.  If you're getting this on a reader, click through and check it out.  I decided to make is simple with whites and greens.  It is still looking a little too bare, so I will hopefully be adding a bit more color soon.  Also updated is my "About Me" page.

Second, I finally finished the Holiday Council and started Leonie Dawson's Incredible Year.  One of the fun things that I did on the Incredible Year was an oracle reading for each month.  I plan on sharing them at the beginning of the month, so get ready for that.  Another fun thing, that I am thinking about sharing, is a list of 100 things to do in 2013 - fun things, serious things, life improving things. 

I think that the two really work well together.  Holiday Council helped me rehash my 2012 and figure out where I wanted to go in 2013, while Incredible Year really helped me with plans and goals for the upcoming year.  Another fun thing, that I am thinking about sharing, is a list of 100 things to do in 2013 - fun things, serious things, life improving things.  

Lastly, I have done really well being less of a raging bitch all the time.  Even Corey noticed a difference.  I am working really hard not to let everything stress me out.  Some days are more of a struggle than others, but I am getting there.

What have you accomplished in the first 30 days of the new year?

No comments:

Post a Comment