Thursday, June 7, 2012

The Countdown has begun......

The countdown to the move has officially begun - Corey left for Bangor Sunday night.  It's been odd here without him.  I just miss his face so much!  Okay, I miss the rest of him too.  He will be up every weekend, but he'll be at his mom's house with his daughter every other.  I just keep telling myself "It's only a month.  You can last a month."  In reality, I'm a little lonely and bored.

See? I'm a sad, sad panda
Even though I have a month until I get down there, I am super excited.  I feel like this is going to be the start of something really great for Corey and I.  A chance to get our finances in order and really figure out this whole life thing.  I also really can't wait until I get a better job.  I want to get back into an office, 9 to 5, Monday through Friday, benefits giving job.

Plus, I worked it so that I have July 4th off.  I can't wait to see what sort of fun things Bangor does to celebrate.  I decided to have a little mini vacation so that I could get settled in the apartment and get to know the area a little before starting work.  And, if I'm being completely honest, I'm nervous about getting to whatever job I find.  It's a big city with a lot of streets.  It's a little scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment