Wednesday, July 25, 2012

KROD // Going International

This month, I am hosting Helly from La Maison des Tortues

A note from Helly

"Maenner sind Schweine" (Men are Pigs) is a German song that was popular in the late 90s. I once blogged the lyrics and corresponding English translation if you're interested in seeing what the song says:
http://heckledtrio.blogspot.com/2007/06/my-profile-song-manner-sind-schweine.html
 
 
You can check my out singing Tom Jones' "Help Yourself" on Sandy's Blog (Yup, Sandy again. It's just a coincidence, I swear!)

2 comments:

  1. "He equates love with giving you his seed / So girls, always be aware..." LOL, men are swine! This was really cute, and very funny! Thanks for sharing, catchy indeed! Reminds me of that "All Men Are Liars" song I did a few months back :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah, I remember that one! I think I mentioned that your song reminded me of this one! Men-- always good fodder for poking fun at, eh? ;-)

      Delete