Thursday, October 11, 2012

Oh Happy Day

Yesterday was a pretty awesome day.  It was Corey and I's one year anniversary.  It hasn't always been easy, but it has definitely been worth it.  There is no one else I'd rather be with.


He makes me laugh when nothing else can.  Even when he annoys me, I can't stay mad at him long.  He makes me feel safe and like he will always be there no matter what I need.  He makes me want to be a better person.  I want to be nicer, less grumpy, less demanding.  He brings out the good in me.  And I love him.

Also good news - We finally got accepted into an apartment!  YEA!!!!  It's a two bedroom that we are renting with a friend on mine.  When Corey works away during the week, I'll still have someone to hang out with.  We get to move in at the beginning of November.  I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment