Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!


What I'm Grateful For this Year

1.  Getting to spend some quality time with all my family.  My brother and sister-in-law
have moved closer.  I get to see my nephews a lot more.  I am even seeing my dad a lot.

2. I made some great friends.  Ones that I hope stick with me even when I leave.
The past couple of years I felt like I didn't have any close friends, but I realized today
that that is just not true.  I have a couple people I feel like could be those types of friends.

3.  I am so happy that I have found a stable and loving relationship with an awesome guy
It may not be perfect or always rainbows and sunshine, but it's mine and I cherish it.
Even when life is tough (and it has been lately) I know that Corey always has my back.

What are you most grateful for this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment