Friday, November 16, 2012

So .....

Apparently, I shouldn't post things that are happening on here.  For example, I posted about Corey getting a job 2 hours away and struggling with what to do and 6 hours later he got laid off.  And now, the day after posting about my new apartment, the landlord called to tell me that because Corey would be there all the time (since he was laid off), we could stay for November but then had to get out.....

Yup - Blogger is bad luck for me.  I guess, though, that everything happens for a reason.  Hopefully bigger and better things are on the way for us.  I would talk about what we are working towards now .... but I don't want to jinx it.  Just keep your fingers crossed that we don't end up living in a cardboard box in the middle of a Maine winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment