Saturday, December 1, 2012

December

Because of the chaos caused by life lately, I have changed my goals for the last bit of the year.


First up, instead of working through the Magical Year worksheets on my own, I signed up for the Holiday edition of The Council on Stratejoy.  I am really excited to get my thoughts and plans figured out for 2013.  It is going to be 21 days of teleseminars, workbooks, a facebook community, interviews with motivating speakers, and so much more.  I hoping that using this with the move will really get the new life Corey and I are building off to a good start. 

I've also decided to shorten my "to read" list.  All I'm gonna do is read "A Christmas Carol."  I figured that would be appropriate given the holiday season.


I really like this morning yoga routine (and yoga instructor) and I think I'm going to add it to my get ready in the am routine.  I like that she encourages a little movement and swaying in the poses to make them feel better. 

So that's my plan for the month.  What's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment