Monday, December 31, 2012

Out With the Old .....

This year has definitely been an adventure.  Full of ups and downs and new experiences.

January saw me finally agreeing to move in with my man
February, March and April were ..... well, full of depression and no fun
May saw the beginning of this new space and Corey's college graduation
  June brought an unexpected loss
July was a brand new start: a move and a new motto for life (and my b-day) plus tons of fun in the sun
August I took it easy, talked about a dream, and a Zombie plan
September brought some camping,a list of things I'm grateful for, and a list of things I love
November A new space, Turkey day, and some disappointing news
December Another move, Christmas, and fun

 I can't wait to see what wackiness 2013 brings!
HAVE A SUPER HAPPY (and safe) NEW YEARS EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment